Willows HOA Board of Directors UPDATED COVID19 NOTICE
October 29, 2020
Alameda County Moves into the Orange Tier Allowing for Addition Openings and published specific guidance for reopening along with a new health order 20-15 published October 23, and revised October 26,2020.
Alameda County has entered the Orange Tier of the color-coded four-tiered system. The county’s cases, positivity rates, and hospitalizations are stable, allowing for a measured pace to open or expand activities. As soon as today (Friday, October 23), the following partial list of activities may begin:
- Indoor dining up to 25% capacity or less than 100 people, whichever is less.
- Indoor movie theaters up to 25% capacity or less than 100 people per screen, whichever is less
- Expansion of indoor retail and malls up to 50% of capacity and permitting limited food courts
- Indoor worship services up to 25% capacity or less than 100 people, whichever is less
- Expansion of indoor gyms and fitness centers up to 25% of capacity, but indoor pools are not permitted to open
Businesses must implement and residents must comply with COVID-19 safety measures.
For the full list of activities, visit Alameda County’s website.
Based on the update above and health order 20-15 and, https://covid-19.acgov.org/covid19-assets/docs/shelter-in-place/20-14c-social-distancing-eng.pdf The board continues to meet and update the reopening and the Willows site-specific safety plan along with ensuring necessary supplies are on hand to meet the Alameda County Health Orders, 20-15, 20-14a, 20-14b, and 20-14c. With each update we will modify our plan.
Click here to read more.