EXECUTIVE MEETING NOTICE
Willows HOA Board of Directors on WEDNESDAY FEB 10, 9:30 am
1) Meeting minutes approval from Nov 24, 2020 2) Homeowners issues 3) Personnel issues
4) Contract negotiations
Willows HOA Board of Directors UPDATED COVID19 NOTICE
October 29, 2020
Alameda County Moves into the Orange Tier Allowing for Addition Openings and published specific guidance for reopening along with a new health order 20-15 published October 23, and revised October 26,2020.
Alameda County has entered the Orange Tier of the color-coded four-tiered system. The county’s cases, positivity rates, and hospitalizations are stable, allowing for a measured pace to open or expand activities. As soon as today (Friday, October 23), the following partial list of activities may begin:
- Indoor dining up to 25% capacity or less than 100 people, whichever is less.
- Indoor movie theaters up to 25% capacity or less than 100 people per screen, whichever is less
- Expansion of indoor retail and malls up to 50% of capacity and permitting limited food courts
- Indoor worship services up to 25% capacity or less than 100 people, whichever is less
- Expansion of indoor gyms and fitness centers up to 25% of capacity, but indoor pools are not permitted to open
Businesses must implement and residents must comply with COVID-19 safety measures.
For the full list of activities, visit Alameda County’s website.
Based on the update above and health order 20-15 and, https://covid-19.acgov.org/covid19-assets/docs/shelter-in-place/20-14c-social-distancing-eng.pdf The board continues to meet and update the reopening and the Willows site-specific safety plan along with ensuring necessary supplies are on hand to meet the Alameda County Health Orders, 20-15, 20-14a, 20-14b, and 20-14c. With each update we will modify our plan.
Click here to read more.